The Kona is O’Brien’s entry level iSUP – every element of this board was evaluated to offer you the highest possible performance at the lowest possible cost. Ideal for those on a budget who want to explore the sport and have fun on the water.
- Dimensions – 10’6″ x 32″ x 5″
- Volume – 270 L
- Maximum recommended capacity* – 350 lbs
- Inflatable drop stitch SUP – Easy travel. Easy storage. Highly Durable. Just pump it up and go.
- Lightweight, woven drop stitch
- Full, round nose for added stability and glide
- Bungee tie-down straps – Bring your gear with you
- Rear D-ring; great tie-of point for anchoring or easily attach a leash, tow a Transporter or secure extra gear
- Soft carry handle – Perfectly placed for easy carrying
- Grippy EVA deck pad
- Removable, slide-in SUP fin – Easy to use with no tools required
- Adjustable Paddle, Storage Bag and Dual-Action Pump included
*While experienced paddlers may go over this recommended capacity, having too much weight on the board will make it less stable and harder to paddle.