The North Face Thermoball Eco Vest - Men's
2021 Men's North Face Down Vest in Black
ThermoBall™ insulated, eco-conscious vest made from post-consumer recycled content for superior lightweight and packable warmth on cold hikes.
- Style: NF0A3Y3O
- Avg Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Center Back: 27"
- classic: 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- matte: 30D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- print: 50D x 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- classic and print lining: 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with DWR finish
- matte lining: 30D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- insulation: ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester: 11 g/ft² in body; 13 g/ft² in collar
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall
is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.